As a small business, it’s important to keep all your finances organized. QuickBooks is software designed to help you manage payroll, inventory, sales, and other needs for your small business. QuickBooks is also password protective and allows you to back up your files so you can worry less about losing vital information for your business.
With the new QuickBooks desktop 2017 you can do all of those things and more! The new QuickBooks 2017 software was designed to make it more user friendly for accountants and business owners. 5 key additions to the QuickBooks include:
· The “Amount Search” option, which makes it easier to search and filter transactions. You can also filter the “amount search” for a specific client or vendor.
· The “Deleted User Feature.” Now all users who modified reports will have their name recorded on the modification forever. In simple terms, all deleted users will still appear in all reports.
· Admin can now set timers for other users to access the QB 2017 file. For example, Admin can allow you to see the file from 1:30pm to 2:30pm then close the file on you after your time is up.
· The new scheduling report feature allows you to set up a schedule to send report(s) on a specific date and time to the client.
· Filtering reports is now easier than ever. You can now save a specific filter to your customized report and every time you generate a new report; it will save the filter on the tool bar for easy access.
Intuit continues to put their customers first. The QuickBooks improves year after year and never fails on efficiency. The majority of CBAuthentix Business Services clients use QuickBooks. We also have experience with other accounting software such as Peachtree and Xero but we tend to but QuickBooks first. It seems like the new additions will help lower the stress levels for accountants and small business owners. Did you know that Intuit requires it’s users to upgrade to the latest QuickBooks every three (3) years? If you have QB 2014 or earlier, it may be soon time for QuickBooks 2017. Many of the new tools will help users be even more efficient and will help improve fluidity in the work place.